Why the auction system? Auctions have been around for many centuries - ever since there has been people with products to sell and other people with interest in buying those products. The auction system accelerates the process of supply and demand to the simplest form: one seller and one winning bidder for that product. The auction result transfers the new ownership allowing the item to be sold at a fair market value. The auction process creates a competitive bidding atmosphere that is filled with excitement and spirited to win that last bid.
WHY USE AN AUCTION?
• You can reach a large number of potential buyers through aggressive marketing
• You set the date, time and terms to suit your needs
• There's no need to establish a ceiling value by pre-pricing. Aggressive bidding competition can bring a higher price
• An auction encourages buyers to act quickly
• No long delayed selling period
• AN AUCTION GENERATES IMMEDIATE CASH!
WHEN TO USE AN AUCTION?
• Marketing Real Estate
• Discontinuing Business
• Settling an Estate in a Fair, Timely, Lucrative Manner
• Dissolving a Partnership or Corporation
• In need of Cash
• Liquidating Surplus Equipment or Inventory
• Liquidating Private Collections
WHAT WE OFFER
QRS marketing is a service designed to market your product to the potential buying public. The services used to reach buyers are via: printed auctions catalogs, online classified selling, live online auctions and printed classified ads.
Rolling M Auctions will provide professional ringman with experience in bid spotting and working as the extension between auctioneer and bidding crowd. This professional service is one of the most important parts of the auction process.
With many years of auctioning experience Rolling M Auctions has the knowledge to accurately appraise your items.